nVIRO Shield by Woodard in St Louis

Woodard's Pathogen Control System

nVIRO Shield® is an innovative and cost-effective solution that helps protect your health and control the spread of pathogens by creating an environment that is unfriendly to bacteria for up to 30 days after application. The products used in this system include EPA-designated safe ingredients that are non-toxic, fast-acting, allergen-free, and safe for humans and pets.Woodard Restoration Crew Member Using nViro Shield

 

The Woodard nVIRO Shield® system can be used to protect against pathogenic spores, bacteria, viruses, and fungus in homes, medical facilities, childcare centers, schools and educational facilities, surgical centers, public transportation, senior living facilities, restaurants, hotels, fitness centers, and commercial properties.

Why nVIRO Shield®?

In order to effectively disinfect an environment, 100% of the surface area must be cleaned. Studies show that only 39% is cleaned by housekeepers, leaving 61% vulnerable to the spread of pathogens. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), 1 in every 25 people admitted to a hospital contract a healthcare-associated infection, and these infections can be eliminated with the help of nVIRO Shield®. Additionally, nVIRO Shield® protects against Influenza, which is a leading cause of death in the elderly. Infections are spread through close contact and mutual "touch points," 100% of which can be protected with the use of this system. 

How nVIRO Shield® Works

nVIRO Shield® is applied using an electrostatic mister which lightly coats all surfaces with a Photocatalytic Protective Sealant and a Botanical Disinfectant. Due to its technology, the positively-charged particles surround and adhere to all surfaces that are treated, thus ensuring 100% protection from pathogens. At a rate of approximately 5,000sqft per hour, our trained technicians can completely protect your environment for up to 30 days. 

  • Photocatalytic Protective Sealant application is long-lasting, high-binding, and kills 99.99% of odor causing bacteria
  • EPA-registered botanical disinfectant application has 99.99% efficacy as a fungicidal, virucidal, bactericidal, and tuberculocidal

Common Kill Times

  • Salmonella: 30 seconds
  • Rotavirus: 30 seconds
  • Influenza A (H1N1): 30 seconds
  • Norovirus: 1 minute
  • Rhinovirus (common cold): 1 minute
  • Staph Infection: 2 minutes
  • Listeria: 2 minutes
  • MRSA: 2 minutes
  • E. Coli: 2 minutes


If you're interested in learning more about the Woodard nVIRO Shield® system or would like to schedule a treatment for your home or business, complete our inquiry form or call 314-227-3938!

We serve the St. Louis Metro Area including Florissant, St. Louis, Concord, Valmeyer, St. Charles, Festus, Freeburg, Grafton, Huntleigh, Kimmswick, Lueberring, Augusta and surrounding cities in East Missouri.